The Lee Vaughan Cable Identifier MKV is a brand new instrument that is complimentary to the highly successful MKIV, which is still available, but the MKV offers new features that will make it easier to use, and quicker to identifier dead cables in a trench or on cable trays at a remote location.
- Selectable Power Output gives 4 times power compared with MKIV.
- Additional roving coil allows access to tightly bunched cables.
- Modulated (1.6KHz) or continuous tone option.
- Improved ‘noise’ suppression to minimise induced pick up in adjacent cables leading to easier detection of the ‘lay’ of the target cable.
- Powered by 4 x AA standard alkaline batteries – Battery status test.