OMEGA III efi – No battery required for the LV version.
The Omega is an Earth Fault relay with a dual indicator – RED LED & FLAG that can be operated from from a Bowden Band C/T or a conventional cast resin core balance C/T. It has user settable trip current, and trip duration settings, as well as a reset time range of between 3 and 12 hours. It can be powered by a replaceable long life Lithium battery giving a 15 year average life under normal operating conditions or it can a be powered from the incoming LV mains, in which case the option for LV supply reset is available. The indicator is driven by high capacity super caps whilst the LV supply is absent. This means that no batteries are required with the LV unit. The OMEGA III efi has a high intensity RED LED indicator as well as a BLACK/RED FLAG DISC and the facility for a remote LED indicator external to the substation. It has two alarm output relays with either latching or fleeting function. OMEGA III may also be powered and reset from an RTU supply.
It also has manual controls for TEST & RESET.
- Earth Fault Indicator with twin LED & FLAG local indication.
- Remote LED indicator can be used outside the substation.
- User selectable for trip current 20 to 200 amps , & fault duration 20msecs to 200msecs.
- User selectable timed reset 3 to 12 hours.
- Powered from 15 year Lithium battery or LV mains with super capacitors to power unit during fault duration
- LV Reset available when powered from LV.
- Two Alarm output relay – changeover volts free with Latching or fleeting options.
- Push button Test & Reset,
- Band sensor C/T or Cast Resin C/T.
OMEGA II efi – as per Omega apart from:
- User selectable trip current between 20 and 100 amps.
- User selectable fault duration between 40msecs and 200msecs.
- Two alarm output relays with latching or fleeting function.
- User selectable timed reset between 3 and 12 hours.
- Powered and reset from RTU supply option.